During this unprecedented time due to COVID-19 we are working effortlessly to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff. As always it is our goal to provide a high level of friendliness and cleanliness. We are committed to providing you with flexibility to your travel plans along with updates to what we are doing to ensure your health, safety and comfort when booking and staying with us. We are open and looking forward to having you stay with us!
Here are some of the key steps we are taking and new policies that are being implemented:
Health: Cleanliness and safety- In addition to our high standards of cleaning our team has also increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch areas.
• All employees are required to engage in frequent hand-washing
• We have hand sanitizer at the check in station
• Our staff has been trained to avoid close contact and to practice social distancing
• Our staff has been instructed on increased sanitization measures such as all public areas, keys, public bathrooms and any specific touch points
• We have made necessary changes to our continental breakfast offerings and set up and have created a second breakfast area to ensure social distancing
• We take extra precautions and deep clean every surface as well as use a sanitization machine and as we have opening windows we air out each room between travelers
• All housekeepers wear makes and gloves and have been trained in the proper use of gloves and dispose of them after each cleaning. Additionally, we will work with you on a cleaning schedule and degree of cleaning during your stay to ensure social distancing and the safety of you and our staff
• We have modified our cancellation policy to allow any reservations that are scheduled to arrive prior to June 30, 2020 to be modified or cancelled up until 3pm on the day of arrival. This change will apply to existing reservations as well as reservations made today through June 30, 2020. For reservations booked via third-party sites, please contact the booking provider directly for information on their policies. Any modifications to reservations will be subject to availability and any differences in rate. Additionally, our standard cancellation policy after June 30, 2020 has been adjusted to 24 hours prior to arrival
Please be advised that our hours have also been temporarily adjusted to the following until further notice:
Monday through Friday 7:30am to 7pm
Saturday and Sunday 8am to 4pm
We want to thank you for putting your trust in us. Whether your travel plans are now or in the near future, our friendly team members are ready to welcome you.
The Staff at La Residence Suite Hotel