Magic Season in downtown Bellevue!
Come stay with us during this year’s magic season! Everyday beginning November 23rd 2018 through January 13th 2019 there are holiday festivities going on in downtown Bellevue, including ice skating, light shows, plays, gingerbread house building and Santa. Fun for all ages!
We’re offering low rates of $89 per night Friday through Sunday and $99 per night Monday through Thursday and you’ll also receive complimentary tickets to the ice rink at Bellevue Downtown Park, just a block away!
We are downtown within walking distance of restaurants, movie theaters, the Bellevue Arts Museum, The Bellevue Collection, The Bellevue Galleria, The Bravern and downtown parks and Beaches. Come enjoy the Bellevue Magic Season at the La Residence Suite Hotel.
To book your stay please call 425-455-1475 and mention the code “Magic La Res” when making your reservation.
Nov. 23, 2018 - Jan. 13, 2019
The Bellevue Magic Season features seven weeks of holiday events and festivities, music and culture, and unique shopping and dining experiences for the entire family to enjoy-all in Downtown Bellevue! The 2018-2019 season marks the 21st anniversary of this community celebration!
Magic Season Events include:
• Ice skating at the Downtown Park for 2018 - 2019 Season
• Snowflake Lane on Bellevue Way and NE 8th Every night at 7pm enjoy music played by toy soldiers, a light show and falling snow! And don’t miss Santa, he’ll arrive at 9am each day at his workshop in Bellevue Square for photos
• Garden d’Lights at the Bellevue Botanical Garden
• Holiday Plays at The Theatre at Meydenbauer Center
• Enchanted Holidays at the Bravern. Tree lighting, Santa, light shows, and live entertainment
• Gingerbread Lane at Kids Quest Children’s Museum- Gingerbread house building
• Hilltop Holiday Craft Show at the Northwest Arts Center
For a full list of events and details please visit www.magicseason.com.